Oasis: Designing a LEED Campus in the Desert - Part 2
Copper Development Association Inc. (CDA) is a U.S-based, not-for-profit association of the global copper industry, influencing the use of copper and copper alloys through research, development and education, as well as technical and end-user support. CDA is committed to promoting the proper use of copper materials in sustainable, efficient applications for business, industry and the home. Copper Development Association Inc. promotes the goals of our members while serving the needs of the users, purchasers, designers and specifiers of copper and copper alloy products.
GBCI LEED SPECIFIC MOVIE! This GBCI LEED Specific course is part two of a documentary exploring the Health Science Education Building (HSEB) pursuing LEED certification under the LEED NC 2009 v3 rating system, using the Campus Program as a case study. Through a series of interviews, info-graphics, and construction video tours, we will concentrate on credit implementation during construction.
1. Discuss how the integrated design approach affected the cost and design of the HSEB building
2. Describe the role of the Contractor in LEED implementation during construction, including lessons learned, personnel training, and documentation tips discussed by the HSEB construction team
3. Detail the MR and IEQ credits that the Contractor has a primary responsibility for during construction.
4. Explain the roles and responsibilities of various construction team members for the commissioning process as it relates to Enhanced Commissioning (EAc3)
5. Articulate internal and external conditions of a project that can affect Increased Ventilation (IEQc2)
10 Multiple Choice and True/False Questions
A score of 80% or higher is required to receive a certificate of completion