Advances in Metal Coatings - Powder Coatings
Axalta Coating Systems is a leading global coatings company dedicated solely to the development, manufacture and sale of liquid and powder coatings. Axalta products increase durability, enhance productivity and add beauty. Innovative products and services include paint and powder, color matching tools, application technologies and customer training, support and business management systems.
The goal of this course is to raise awareness about powder coating technology, its environmental benefits when compared to traditional metal coatings and highlight the advances in powder coatings in recent years.
- Understand the difference between powder coatings and conventional liquid coating systems as well as anodizing
- List the possible applications of powder coatings
- Identify the availability of colors and effects by environment
- Describe the importance of maintaining a coating system
- Express the environmental impact of selecting the right coating
- Discuss the environmental impact of volatile organic compounds
- Compare and contrast the environmental impact of anodizing with liquid and powder coating systems
10 Multiple Choice and True/False Questions
A score of 80% or higher is required to receive a certificate of completion