Glazing, Daylighting, and Polycarbonate Sheeting Systems
Gallina USA has 50 years of experience as a leading manufacturer of Polycarbonate glazing materials.Our products are used for a variety of applications: skylights, roofing, curtain walls, swimming pool enclosures, office dividers, light fixtures, POP displays, signage, windows, Greenhouses, storm shutters and many more.
This course discusses the importance of daylighting to human health and well-being and provides an overview of polycarbonate glazing systems, their sustainable attributes, and how they contribute to LEED certification.
- Explain the importance of daylighting for human health and well-being
- Describe the role of daylighting in sustainable design
- Define polycarbonate sheeting in terms of makeup, u-value, performance, and sustainability
- Discuss Aerogel polycarbonate sheeting and its benefits
- List the benefits of good daylighting design in terms of occupants, indoor air quality, and energy efficiency
- Explain the role of USGBC in building design
- Describe how specifying polycarbonate sheeting systems can contribute toward LEED certification
10 Multiple Choice and True/False Questions
A score of 80% or higher is required to receive a certificate of completion