Understanding Structured Plumbing: How to Use Demand Control Systems
ACT, Inc. Systems is a Costa Mesa, California company formed in 1992. Our company is the technology and product leader of water and energy saving hot water demand distribution pumping systems in North America.
Through innovative thinking and tireless research, ACT Inc. has developed a patented process to provide consumers an exclusive solution to their wait for hot water. Precision controls perform the task while not wasting precious energy due to outdated technology that constantly recirculates hot water and prematurely wears out our expensive plumbing systems.
Discover how the distribution of hot water impacts energy and water consumption and waste. Learn how demand recirculation pumps improve water and energy efficiency and overall sustainability.
- Define and explain structured plumbing in domestic systems and its relation to water and energy efficiency.
- Compare and contrast the different options for designing a hot water distribution system and the impact of such choices.
- List the water and energy efficiency advantages of on-demand controls over other hot water distribution strategies.
- Describe residential and commercial/multifamily application of on-demand pump technology.
- Discuss the water and energy savings generated by using an on-demand circulation pump.
10 Multiple Choice and True/False Questions
A score of 80% or higher is required to receive a certificate of completion