Vacuum Plumbing Drainage Systems for Buildings: Healthcare, Commercial & Industrial
AcornVac, Inc. designs, engineers, manufactures, and markets environmentally friendly plumbing and waste collection, conveyance and disposal systems. AcornVac has the expertise and knowledge to deliver a state-of-the-art, reliable, cost effective and versatile plumbing system that is engineered to fit most any building type for renovation and new construction projects.
This course will help you learn more about the benefits of vacuum plumbing systems in healthcare, commercial and industrial environments including contributions to sustainability and occupant health.
- Explain how vacuum plumbing systems work (key components for an efficient operation).
- Compare and contrast vacuum plumbing vs. gravity plumbing (sustainability, health and safety, cost, design and construction flexibility).
- Discuss the environmental benefits of vacuum plumbing.
- Explain application for vacuum plumbing as related to LEED certification.
- Discuss infection prevention with vacuum plumbing.
10 Multiple Choice and True/False Questions
A score of 80% or higher is required to receive a certificate of completion