Green Roofing: Blending Built Environments with Nature to Maximize Rooftop Productivity
About the Provider
Architects, specifiers, general contractors and distributors rely on the Babcock-Davis product line for a quality product with hassle-free fulfillment. We provide Roof Hatches, Smoke Vents, Access Doors, Floor Doors, Stair Treads and Nosings, Entrance Flooring Systems and Wallwear when and where you need them. We build our services around your specified needs. Babcock Davis takes complete care of your needs and full responsibility for the process from beginning to end, ensuring that you get the right product in the right place at the right time
- Gain the basic understanding of vegetated (green) roof design and how to create a unique system that still meets a typical roof warranty.
- Understand how green roofs perform and the maintenance requirements needed to keep them healthy.
- Improve one’s ability to convey the benefits of green roof technology and how to apply it to a client’s specific needs (including agricultural, biosolar, amenity decks, and managing stormwater on the roof).
- Provide knowledge on how green roofs can be used in new construction, retrofit, and residential projects; and what LEED credits may be utilized.
(07) Thermal and Moisture Protection