Wall to WELL: Designing with Glass Wall Systems to Create Flexible Spaces and Aesthetic Consistency
About the Provider
ModernfoldStyles, Inc. is recognized within the industry as the leader in flexible and innovative Space Management Design Solutions providing glass wall systems and operable partitions for commercial and residential projects. We are a professional resource for architects, general contractors, interior designers, and clients contributing to the success of more than 1,600 projects annually in the New York, New Jersey, and greater Philadelphia area.
- Describe the WELL standard, its mission and how it can help a building project benefit the health of installers and occupants
- Explain how glass wall systems can improve the well-being and productivity of occupants by incorporating daylighting, adaptability, as well as acoustical and environmental benefits into the space
- Analyze how glass walls aid in the WELL Building Light, Mind, Air, and Comfort Standards to ensure maximum occupant comfort
- Identify the challenges involved with designing with glass walls and specify product solutions that solve design challenges seeking to balance aesthetic consistency and performance
(08) Doors, Windows and Openings