Low-Impact Development: A Sustainable Site Design Approach for LEED NC and O+M
T. Stern Sustainability LLC is a Seattle-based firm that delivers tailored green building solutions, suited to an organization’s brand, mission and pro-forma needs.
Teresa’s collaborative approach helps client teams:
Integrate sustainable design and operations measures that boost performance and reduce the total cost of ownership.
Manage the LEED process.
Create, coach and expand internal green teams.
Share success via case studies, signage & web content.
This course provides a review of LEED management best practices, including integrating LEED tasks into standard design phases. It brings tips based in the author’s extensive experience with numerous LEED projects to all LEED APs, and references current USGBC/GBCI LEED products including LEED 2009, LEED Online and Certification process.
1. Define Low Impact Development as a sustainable site
2. Describe which LEED credits can be achieve through a LID site approach
3. Discuss a LEED project example and how LID strategies were used
4. Incorporate LID process and strategies into your LEED projects
5. Communicate the benefits of LEED Sustainable Sites strategies
10 Multiple Choice and True/False Questions
A score of 80% or higher is required to receive a certificate of completion