This policy supplements our general terms and conditions. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of our general terms and conditions policy.
We use tracking technologies.
Green CE and its subsidiaries and affiliates, collect information about users over time and across different websites, mobile applications, and other services. We also authorize third parties to collect information this way. To do this, we use several common tracking tools. Our vendors and other third parties may also use these tools. These may include browser cookies. We may also use web beacons, flash cookies, and similar technologies.
We use tracking technologies for a variety of reasons
We use tracking tools on our websites and mobile applications. Cookies are common on our websites and are small files that download when you access certain websites. We use a variety of tracking tools, including (but not limited to) cookies:
• To recognize new or past customers.
• To store your password if you are registered to our site.
• To improve our website.
• To serve you with interest-based or targeted advertising (see below for more on interest-based advertising).
• To observe your behaviors and browsing activities over time across multiple websites or other platforms.
• To better understand the interests of our customers and our website visitors.
Our Do Not Track Policy
Some websites or web browsers offer "do not track" features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. These features are not all uniform. We do not currently respond to any type of ‘Do Not Track’ request.
Green CE may offer advertised products. These ads might be served on websites or on apps. They might also be served in emails or downloadable content. We might serve these ads, or third parties may serve ads. They might be about our products or other companies' products. By using websites offered by Green CE you agree that we may use your information for advertising purposes.