The Importance of Effective Handwashing and its Impact on Global Health
Rheem Commercial Water brings together our family of brands to offer a comprehensive product portfolio designed to meet the water heating needs of any commercial project. Backed by a team of experts, providing personalized service including consulting, training, sizing, and technical assistance to ensure timely support when customers need it most.
Designing public handwashing solutions that are code compliant, that are reliable as well as water and energy efficient, can present several challenges to both the architect and plumbing engineer. Join us in this one-hour course as we discuss current plumbing codes, public health agency guidelines, and regulatory statutes regarding handwashing and water heating. Participants will learn about the differences between various water heating technologies and what makes tankless electric water heating systems ideal for handwashing applications.
- Recall service water heating code that dictates design parameters for safe and efficient hot water delivery
- Discuss current public health agency guidelines specific to handwashing and its effects on individual and public health
- Explain how hot water temperature can both positively and negatively impact the health and safety of handwashing
- Compare traditional and non-traditional water heating technologies, focusing on their effects on handwashing applications
- Illustrate the safety and sustainability benefits of using tankless electric water heating systems for handwashing applications